Update 2019/20. Novel news.
I have some great news about two new novels in 2020. Five French Hens will be published in December 2019 by Boldwood Books. I am very excited.
- My debut novel, A Grand Old Time, was published by HarperCollins, Avon, May 2018. (https://www.amazon.co.uk/Grand-Old-Time-Judy-Leigh/dp/000826919X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1520506402&sr=8-1&keywords=a+grand+old+time)
- It is available in Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Canada, Italy, Czechia, Slovakia and Japan.
- My second novel The Age of Misadventure, was published by HarperCollins, Avon on February 19th, 20019. It is also available in Italy.
Here is a list of publications, prizes, commendations, and places where my writing can be found. This includes publications which can be purchased, competitions, websites, newspapers, radio broadcasts and novels .
- Student Wordsmith: You is for University. Freshers. Graduates. Short story published 2015.
- Purple Breakfast Review: Letter to Mr Ike. Short story published . Awarded Special Commendation. 2015.
- The Growing Unease: On Beauty, whatever that means. Journalism award 2016.
- The Feminist Wire: Cinderella. Short story published 2016.
- The Western Morning News: Going Home. Short story published 2016.
- Gap-Toothed Madness: The Visitor. Short story published 2016.
- The Crediton Prize National Competition shortlist: The Hotchiwitchi Cake.2016. Short story: 2nd prize.
- The Western Morning News: Mr Kochenko’s Cow Short story published. 2016.
- The Western Morning News. Bella and the Beast. Short story published 2016.
- The Purple Breakfast Review. Resonance.Short story. 2016.
- The Western Morning News. The Vow. Short story. 2016.
- Mischief Corner Books. The Pilgrimage. Short story. 2017.
- Second Place, Winchester University Writers’ Weekend – Short Story Competition 2017.
- Debut novel: A Grand Old Time. May 3rd, 2018. HarperCollins Avon, UK. Ab durch die Mitte, HarperCollins Germany.
- Novel: The Age of Misadventure. Feb 19th, 2019. HarperCollins Avon, UK.
- Radio Dartington Arts. Summer 2019.Short stories read by Julie Mullen of Word Cafe, Totnes. See blog posts for links.
Huge thanks to Kiran Kataria, Sarah Ritherdon, Sophie-Louise Hyde, Solitary Writers, Totnes writers, Julie Mullen, Liam Hill, Caitlan Hill, Big G.