I’ve had some exciting news about my writing.
- My novel, A Grand Old Time, published by HarperCollins, Avon, will be available from19th April, of 2018 and my second novel, For Old Time’s Sake, will follow later in the year. (https://www.amazon.co.uk/Grand-Old-Time-Judy-Leigh/dp/000826919X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1520506402&sr=8-1&keywords=a+grand+old+time)
- It is also being translated by HarperCollins, Germany and it will also be available in Denmark, Sweden, Italy, Czech Republic and Japan.
Huge thanks to Kiran Kataria, Rachel Faulkner-Willcocks, Sabah Khan, Helen Shipman, Susannah Marriott, Sarah Eddy, Beau C-C, Erika Denham, Matt Haig, Liam Hill, Caitlan Hill, Big G.
Here is a list of publications, prizes and commendations, and places where my writing can be found. This includes publications which can be purchased, websites, newspapers, books and competitions..
- Student Wordsmith: You is for University. Freshers. Graduates. Short story published 2015.
- Purple Breakfast Review: Letter to Mr Ike. Short story published . Awarded Special Commendation. 2015.
- The Growing Unease: On Beauty, whatever that means. Journalism award 2016.
- The Feminist Wire: Cinderella. Short story published 2016.
- The Western Morning News: Going Home. Short story published 2016.
- Gap-Toothed Madness: The Visitor. Short story published 2016.
- The Crediton Prize National Competition shortlist: The Hotchiwitchi Cake.2016. Short story: 2nd prize.
- The Western Morning News: Mr Kochenko’s Cow Short story published. 2016.
- The Western Morning News. Bella and the Beast. Short story published 2016.
- The Purple Breakfast Review. Resonance.Short story. 2016.
- The Western Morning News. The Vow. Short story. 2016.
- Mischief Corner Books. The Pilgrimage. Short story. 2017.
- First novel: A Grand Old Time. May 3rd, 2018. Avon, HarperCollins Avon, UK. Ab durch die Mitte, HarperCollins Germany.
- Second novel : Title to be announced for Jan 2019. I’m really excited about this novel. Currently editing…
- Other novels in progress. Three women’s contemporary romance/ humour, one women’s fiction,